This is some information about me.

My photo
Bakersfield, CA, United States
I'm tall and awkward :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

We're all waiting for a ring to prove we are not alone.

I'm officially 22 (as of April 26th lol)...WOOO!!!....I think it's a good thing. No one to enjoy it with; no one to kiss me either. I don't mean to come off as "mushy", but I want that. I want to know I'm not alone in this journey of life. I hope I'm not. It gets hard listening to my favourite songs when they are all about love. It's a constant reminder that I'm lonely. I want someone who will love the fact that I'm a geek, and awkward. Basically, I want someone to love me for me. I'm not asking for much, am I? Maybe I'm just in love with the idea of love, or I'm a hopeless romantic. (I'm hoping for the latter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment