This is some information about me.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
My supposed "best-friend" really isn't talking to me. He/she never talks to me. Well I don't put much effort into it either. But that's for a reason. More on that later. The point is, we don't even talk like we are friends. We rarely see each other. Not only that, we talk to once a week. And that's when he/she wants to. We never hang out when I want to. It's always on their time. We "made plans" to go eat Weinerschnitzle, but of course those were suggestive plans. I also made plans with this friend to go to my favorite restaurant for their birthday. I know it's bad if I don't follow through, but at the same time, I'm getting tired of only being their "best friend" when he/she needs one. Did I mention this friend only texts me when everyone else flakes on them? Some kind of "best friend" right? Do I come in a box labeled OPEN WHEN YOU ONLY NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE? People like this are making me insane in the cranium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment